Dear Secret Magazine Purchaser,
Unfortunately I didn't realize that I had a subscription to Newsweek until it was expired and they were begging me to re-enlist, but a subscription to a MUSIC magazine I used to buy of my own freewill, Paste, has me wondering if this is a very thoughtful and perfect Christmas gift, like the workers at Carl's Jr. down the street who know me so well now that they wink and nod me away from the cash register to pursue my heart's desire when I come to pay $1.28 for my addictive Diet Coke refill. After scouring the magazine for any clue, all I can gather is that it doesn't expire until next January, so it looks like I'll be able to enjoy the mysterious gift before it expires this time...
But who are you, dear secret magazine purchaser? Step up and take credit so I can thank you for monthly articles about my favorite artists and a choice sampler CD... Katherine smiled and suggested an old ex, but somehow I don't see the shortlist of those men thinking of something like this...
Gratefully yours,
Ever the Music (only thing I love more than) Diet Coke fanatic
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment