skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My New Favorite Show

I want to have their robot babies... before I'm forced to wake up from that dream and remember that I'm dead. Does anyone else hear the influence of Radiohead's paranoid android? Or is that a duh statement?

Posted by George Eliot at 9:44 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Nice Dream

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (24)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2007 (26)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ▼  June (8)
      • Night Vision
      • My New Favorite Show
      • Nick Hornby on Nick Drake
      • Hornby on Heartache
      • Watch And Be Amazed
      • Teaching Grandma Roene how "it's hard out here for...
      • Something I Can Get Behind
      • A Package from the Little Sis of Rufus and Martha
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (9)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2005 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2004 (1)
    • ►  September (1)

About Me

George Eliot
"Unmarried, I have no master. Childless, I am mother to my people. God give me the strength to bear this mighty freedom."
View my complete profile