Mom and Dad are acting like children.
My students make my heart soar.
Jon shows up at 11 on my front porch after walking all day from Los Angeles to get here.
Today I pick up my beautiful, new rug.
I still can't get a place of my own with a job that remains insecure.
Obama is probably our next president.
Matt has to shrug his shoulders at the neighbors when he finds himself outside while Mom is trying to jump out the window, screeching "help," as my dad confronts her about an affair.
My principal grins with relief when I tell him I want to be at his school next year and gives me strong reassurance there is great hope.
I realize I have only been a financial lifeline and not much more for an ex.
I'm fighting through.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment