When I used to nanny the kids in a family that lived up the street from us when I was in high school, the youngest kids, Eden and Hunter, would watch Blue's Clues obsessively. Every time Steve came on the screen, I would squeal, "He is SO cute. He's my boyfriend!" and the older siblings, Aenon and Emma, would groan. Well, it turns out getting busted for pot, if that was in fact what robbed me of watching him on Nickelodeon as Emma gleefully proclaimed, was the best thing that ever happened to him...and me.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
august 2003!!? wasn't that four years ago? and does that mean this album already exists?
Yes, and the last time I checked, there are only two CDs left being sold on Amazon. The only reason I found out about this is because one of his songs is featured on the Nick for Kids website, which Jennifer's little boy frequents. So, I owe Jennifer's husband for pointing it out to me...almost too late.
so did you get one? i'd love to hear it when (if you did) it arrives.
Post a Comment